For the first time in Bottleneck history, we’re hosting a double feature screening. Watch out Barbenheimer, here comes Home Aulty! (It’s Home Alone and The Faculty, we’re still workshopping the portmanteau.)
As our last screening event of the year, we wanted to go all out in order to create both a fun and interesting event. We’ve teamed up with our awesome friends at Roxy Cinema, alongside artists Paul Mann, Matt Ryan Tobin, and Adam Perocchi (Readful Things), to create a truly unique double-header. Home Alone is an irreverent holiday classic that holds up in terms of humor, both physical and verbal, and has so much heart, while The Faculty is a Robert Rodriguez directed gem of a cult film. This event also marks the 25th anniversary of The Faculty, making it that much more special.
We’ll have some special surprises from Paul Mann, Matt Ryan Tobin, and Adam Perocchi for anybody who attends the screening, so look forward to that if you’re attending!
Here are the details for the event and the releases:
- Tickets are available for purchase through the Roxy Cinema website right now! You can purchase tickets for either movie, or both:.
- The first screening, Home Alone, will be held at 7:15PM on Friday, December 15th, at The Roxy Hotel Theatre, located at 2 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY. The Faculty screening will follow after Home Alone. The Faculty will follow at 9:30PM.
- All surprises from artists will be sold in the theater from 6PM – 7PM the day of the screening. You MUST have a screening ticket for either showing in order to be able to purchase, and they will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The Faculty screening ticket will also include something special that will be handed out to each moviegoer to celebrate the anniversary!
- Please note: If the screening says sold out, please try again later. Sometimes tickets are released.
If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to reach out to us directly by email: email@example.com